The SpaceFluoro product family has a wide range of diametres suitable for competition anglers, streamer and saltwater/pike fanatics for both fresh and saltwater environments. In addition to being nearly invisible, this new high-tech fluorocarbon tippet material has a big bunch of other highly valuable features, some of which are listed below:
- Dense and uniform material cuts the surface tension and sinks well
- Medium stiff fluorocarbon with exceptionally high knot and tensile strength
- Easy to tie with low memory
- Highly abrasion resistant due to smooth surface
- Tolerates UV light and harmful chemicals better than nylon tippets
- Great turnover in windy conditions
- NOTE: This stuff lasts forever in nature, so please do not discard it there.
SpaceFluoro sinks pretty fast, when it comes to any fishing taking place subsurface, regardless of whether you are after some tiny brookies with miniature nymphs, big brownies with large streamers or any of those saltwater torpedoes, the SpaceFluoro family pretty much has the model for you. SpaceFluoro, like all other Vision tippet materials, come colour coded, snap together & rotating spools with line retainers. Ø 0.50mm plus are coiled on larger spools.
No videos for this product yet.