MERISUOLA RODS. The backbone of the family consists of four piece lightweight fast action saltwater rods targeted to three classical shallow water species – bonefish, permit and tarpon. Each of these rods is marked with a silhouette of the target fish on the fighting butt and are named accordingly: The BoneCollector (#8), The PermitMaster(#10) and the Tarponator (#12). These rods incorporate everything we have learned during the 20 years of rod design and manufacturing - and then some. We took our time and tested extensively our prototypes all over the world in order to get it right. After some minor improvements we are finally ready to launch these premium rods.
- A natural unsanded and unpainted blank for the best action
- Unique silica nano resin combined with a mix of different carbon fibres
- Adouble nut up-locking precision machined aluminum reel seat
- Patented REC nickel titanium stripping and snake guides
- Full wells handles with AAAA Portuguese cork with rubber cork enforcement
- Fighting butt size varies with each rod weight and has a target species branded on the end cap of the FB
- Supplied in a custom aluminum tube with engraved metal end caps together with a cloth bag
- Tested all over the world by sailfish, tarpon, permit, jacks, bonefish etc.
No videos for this product yet.