THE XO ROD. We started the rod project back in 2013. The goal was to make a rod that exceeds all the rods we’ve made so far in every aspect. This time we have tried and tested a lot of different combinations of materials and actions. Good enough was not going to cut it – it had to be as close to perfect as possible. We also wanted to add something that reflects our origins in Finland.
The original XO series has been a great success. We decided that once we have the series well accepted we will introduce some additional models which we have been working for the past two seasons.
So, here you are: a 9’ #5 XO rod with a bit softer (medium) action, a great 10’ #3 for modern nymphing techniques and the ultimate heavy streamer and single-hand salmon rod 9’6’’ #8.
- A natural unsanded and unpainted blank for the best action
- Unique silica nano resin combined with a mix of different carbon fibres
- Finnish Curly Birch wooden insert
- Up-locking precision machined aluminum reel seat
- High quality Portuguese AAAA cork with rubber cork reinforcements
- Patented single leg REC nickel titanium alloy snake guides
- Titanium stripping guides from American Tackle Company
- Aluminium tube with engraved metal end caps and a cloth bag
- Designed and developed in Finland
- XO REGISTRATION
- XO WARRANTY
- Read more about the XO range of rods & Lines...